Monday, October 8, 2012

{DIY} Jewelry Holder

It's hard to believe that I have yet to find just the right jewelry holder. Nothing has ever struck my fancy enough for me to make a purchase, so I finally decided that if I wanted something done right, I'd have to do it myself - and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome! This super simple, super cute and super useful jewelry holder did not cost me more than ten dollars, or take me any longer than five minutes to make. 

{DIY}
What you will need: 
One medium sized plate
One candle stick
One small bowl
A few Q-tips
A tube of super glue
*Hint: search thrift stores, garage sales, or home good stores such as Marshalls for inexpensive pieces!

 Apply super glue to both the top and bottom of the candle stick. Once evenly spread using the Q-tips, place the candlestick in the center of the plate, and then place the bowl on top. Use a new Q-tip to remove any excess glue.

Wait for the super glue to dry and then add your precious jewels and enjoy!

All for now,
Xx Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment