Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fearless Fall Finds

Fall, what a magical time of the year; the leaves changing, the air changing, the fashion changing...

Fall is hands down my favorite season to dress for {especially in New York} because it allows me to play around with my wardrobe, mixing all sorts of fun pieces together. These are my go-to accessories for fall.
{Fall Finds}
The classic cargo jacket is not too heavy, yet not too light, so it is perfect for the cool breeze that the crisp fall air provides. My favorite is the Ohara by Rag & Bone. If you are feeling daring, pair your trendy cargo with biker boots, or keep it safe with a classic ballet flat. In my opinion, you can never go wrong with gold. These Anito Ko earrings are the perfect everyday stud, and not to mention they are to die for! Mix up this grunge look with a dainty necklace such as this Jennifer Zeuner swirly initial necklace. What to wear underneath? Who cares! Nobody will be able to look past your killer accessories to find out.

All for now,
Xx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment