Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Summertime Sadness

With fall in full swing, I can't seem to shake my summertime blues (or my summertime playlist for that matter). Don't get me wrong, I am ecstatic to be wearing my cargo jacket and ankle booties, but sad to be putting away my high-waisted shorts and sandals. Bittersweet.

One {of the many} things I love about music is that it doesn't fade with seasons. Here are a few "summertime" songs I will be jamming to throughout fall.

Connor Youngblood - A Summer Song

A friend of mine introduced me to Connor Youngblood early last year and I immediately fell in love with his voice and the way he composes his music. This is one of my favorite chill songs, enjoy!


Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness (Remix)

My girl Lana. In my opinion, Lana Del Rey can do no wrong. Her sultry, raspy voice puts me in a daze whether it be during an upbeat, sassy song or a low-key melody, this girl kills it.


Sameblod - Loud Summer Heart (Remix)
This remix to Sameblod's Loud Summer Heart just makes me feel like groovin'. I could listen to it on repeat and hear something new every time.

All for now,
Xx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment