Monday, September 24, 2012

{Hi, Bonjour, Hola, Ciao}

inspiration for this here blog.
A big hello, and a big welcome to Harmony&Hem! I am very anxious and excited to get this baby up and running, as it is something I have been contemplating doing for quite some time now.

    It wasn't until my recent move to the City of Lights (yes New York City!) that I really felt the urge to sit down and get the ball  rolling. This city has so much to offer in every aspect. From the        culture, to the fashion, to the food, to the music... the list goes on and       on; it would be shameful not to document and share my experiences and inspiration with those who so seek it. So that is just what I plan on doing! This is your one-stop-shop for all things fashion, all things music, do-it-yourselfers, and so much more

- - - - - 

To start, I'll tell you a bit about myself.

The name is Amanda. I am a recent transplant from Texas, in which I was born and raised (and I have just as much pride as every other Texan, y'all). I recently graduated from The University of Texas at Austin where I got my BS in public relations with a minor in business. I moved to the City that Never Sleeps (yes, it's true - no one ever sleeps here!) in July to pursue a career in the fabulous world of fashion. I am currently working as a freelance fashion assistant at Vanity Fair Magazine, and I am absolutely loving it. I hope you venture back sooner rather than later!


All for now,
Xx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment